YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

2/01/2013

Facts about Youngjae


Yoo Young Jae, “Starting is half the battle.”
When asked how he became a singer, Youngjae commented, "At a field trip, there was a talent show. At that time I sang on stage, my friends cheered loudly and it was surprising. That was the start. My dream to stand on stage is the career I want so I thought "I’ll become a singer". I dreamt of becoming a singer, and started to study music, rapidly becoming attached to the attraction of music. I love music, concentrating on that passion, I became a B.A.P member, and that’s that. I prepared at another company for a year, but when I saw that I couldn’t debut, I was contacted by TS Ent. and debuted about a year later. My life as a trainee wasn’t especially hard. Instead, in order to become a pro, I had to prepare my true abilities and individuality and I thought "This is my responsibility I have to carry" and feel pressure because of this."
  • He studied at Balgok Elementary School & Middle School and Uijeongbu Technical High School.
  • He likes to sleep. He always wake up the last and is always late.
  • He is gentle but sometimes has mood swings as an AB type.
  • He cites Musiq Soulchild and Jay Park as his musical influences and likes to listen to R&B and neo soul music
  • His frequent habit is biting his nails.
  • He love to eat meat the most.
  • His favorite color is sky blue.
  • Sunny is his favorite movie.
  • His favorite movie is 10.
  • Placed first in JYP's 6th Audition and trained there for a year. He left the company due to personal reasons and later on a person he knew introduced him to his current company, TS Entertainment.
  • Appeared in SECRET's "Shy Boy" and "Starlight Moonlight" music videos.
  • Was a back up dancer for SECRET.
  • He’s the "brain" of the group. At school, he had 90% in Sciences, History, Korean and English.
  • He’s really responsible and meticulous about everything he does and he speaks well.
  • His favorite ice cream flavor is green tea.
  • He doesn’t have an ideal type, although he likes Kang Sora.
  • Since kid Youngjae liked games, it was in 6th grade that he had the dream of becoming a professional gamer.
  • He officially fell in the charms of music after he entered high school.
  • In his trainee days, he was chosen as B.A.P’s representing vocal and the pressure was higher than none other. However, when Daehyun joined the group, all the pressure disappeared and with having both of them sharing parts, he was happy to be able to follow through with the kind of vocals he wanted to do.
  • He wouldn’t want his future girlfriend to wear revealing clothes. He says he’s not protective, but it’s something he has when it comes to clothing.
  • He tends to overreact when he is too happy so he hits people randomly when that happens. Most of the time, Jongup would be the one to get hit and he says it’s rather painful.
  • He's close to JJ Project since they were trainee together at JYP Entertainment.
  • Youngjae doesn’t like going to the building’s gym with Jongup, but rather with Daehyun who he feels comfortable around.
  • He have an expansive belt and he always wear.
  • He collaborated with Secret's Sunhwa on the single 'Everything's Pretty'.
  • He likes Secret's Jieun and Girls' Generation's Taeyeon. 
  • Youngjae, "Since we are artists, when I'm up on the stage and see all the fans cheering for me, I can gain the strength to realise my dream. I can then possess the strength and the courage."

No comments:

Post a Comment